Monday, November 16, 2009

Camping in St Anastasia state park

This past weekend, Haim and Maya took a camping trip up to Saint Augustine with the home-school group while Noah and I stayed behind to supervise the tenting of our house. Haim and Maya had a blast with the other families, and Noah and I had some nice relaxing time with lots of well needed rest.

Maya called the first night crying and missing me a bit (she was distracted from her saddness by painting daddy's toenails), but I couldn't even get her to say hi to me on the phone after that...she didn't want to stop playing with the kids to talk for even 2 minutes! Other than lots of fun, the biggest excitement that they experienced was a squirrel raid of their food supplies...luckily there was a grocery store near by!

I sent Haim with 2 uncharged cameras, but hopefully we'll get some nice photos from the other families.

No comments: